Friday, August 1, 2008

Arrival and 1st day


Hello all
Travel for Jair and I was good we had a pleasant flight. When we arrived we then went through accreditation, this was interesting since my middle name was left off of mine and since my passport has it I was held up along with a 100 other people. Jair gets through in about 5 minutes; it takes me about 30 minutes. Then it is off to the hotel and then some time to get familiar with the hotel.
1st day
Most of us were up at 4:00 since we are not on this time zone yet and then breakfast at 7:00 and we went for a walk through the city to see some sights and the Tian am district. This walk was about 1 hour and then back to hotel for a tour and explanation of the particulars. Then lunch and introduction meeting. Then we went for another walk around the area.
Now it is time to rest. 10:00 Pm
kermit, Jair

No comments: